This weeks prompt is Top 5 Places I’d Like to Visit. This one is hard for me since I can’t really travel much anymore.
Last year, we drove all the way to Florida to see TimberLeaves and the trip was super hard for me. By the time we got there, I was exhausted and in a lot of pain, not exactly how you want to start your visit with someone you haven’t seen in 20 years.
Now, when I think of the places I’d like to visit, I wonder if I’ll ever actually get to see any of them, but it never hurts to dream!
- Scotland – It’s beautiful. I’d like to see the lochs and rolling green hills.
- Whales – I found out I’m Welsh on my bio father’s side. Explains the red in my hair and the blue eyes, I suppose.
- China and/or Japan – I’ve always felt a connection to Asian art and culture and I think it looks beautiful over there.
- Titanic – Again, something I’ve always felt drawn to. I’d love to spend some time over where the remains of the Titanic are and pay my respects to those who perished.
- New Orleans – I’ve always wanted to attend Marti Gras and walk the Garden District that I heard so much about in one of my favorite Ann Rice series, The Mayfair Witches.
An odd little list, but those are my top five places I’d like to visit one day.